Promotional Competition Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Promotional Competition Terms and Conditions") are applicable to this Promotional Competition organized by Renault Nederland N.V., with its registered office at Boeingavenue 275, Schiphol-Rijk ("Renault Nederland"), in which participants could win the use of a Renault ZOE for 3 months, including charging pass (the ‘’Promotional Competition’’). These Promotional Competition Terms and Conditions and other information about this Promotional Competition can be accessed from the bottom left of the page on the https://acties.renault.nl/modellen/ddw/en/ website.
Promotional Competition rules and participation
1. This Promotional Competition has been organized to promote the Renault ZOE (the "Vehicle") in the Netherlands, and will be open from 09:00 on Monday 15 October 2018 to 18:00 on Sunday 28 October 2018 (the "Promotional Competition Period"), after which the winner of the Promotional Competition (the ''Winner") will be announced in week 44 (2018).
2. Participants can enter during the Promotional Competition Period by working through the following steps:
Step 1: Surf to https://renault.nl/ddw
Step 2: Click on “Take part”
Step 3: Enter your name and address
Step 4: Click on Send
Step 5: You have taken part successfully
Step 6: Lots will be drawn to determine one winner
3. Taking part in the Promotional Competition does not result in any obligation on the participant to purchase the Vehicle or any other Renault Vehicle.
4. Participation in the Promotional Competition is possible only once the participant has entered all the required details correctly and in full on the Promotional Competition page. Participants shall in any case be requested to provide their forename, prefix, surname and email address.
5. Persons under the age of 18 are excluded from the Promotional Competition.
6. Participants must have a valid driving licence issued at least three months before the Vehicle is made available to the Winner.
7. Renault Nederland is at all times entitled to request a participant to furnish a copy of his/her valid driving licence and/or ID. Renault Nederland shall exclude a participant who does not furnish a valid driving licence from participation. The right to participate is then forfeited without Renault Nederland being obliged to pay any form of compensation.
8. Renault Nederland is entitled to exclude a participant from this Promotional Competition should it transpire that the participant has (i) provided incorrect, incomplete or misleading information, (ii) committed or attempted to commit any form of fraud, (iii) wrongfully influenced the Promotional Competition, or (iv) exhibited, in Renault Nederland's reasonable opinion, any other form of unacceptable behaviour.
9. Employees of Renault Nederland and its dealer network and all other persons directly or indirectly involved in the organization of this Promotional Competition in any manner whatsoever are excluded from participation.
10. The Vehicle, inclusive of a charging pass, is made available to the Winner for a period of three (3) months (the "Prize"). The period during which the Vehicle is made available to the Winner will be determined in consultation between the Winner and Renault Nederland, but shall in any case begin by no later than 1 March 2019.
11. A loan agreement shall be signed before Renault Nederland makes the Vehicle available to the Winner which details the conditions governing the Winner's use of the Vehicle.
12. The Prize is personal, non-transferable and not convertible into cash. Renault Nederland will pay any tax on games of chance that may be due. The prize cannot be awarded at a later time.
Announcement of the Winner
13. In week 44 (2018), an independent third party shall select a Winner from all participants by drawing lots.
14. The Winner shall be decided by staff of the independent Kerckhoffs & Lasonder bailiffs and debt collection specialists.
15. Renault Nederland shall send an email to notify the Winner selected by drawing lots. Solely participants who have entered complete and correct details during the Promotional Competition Period come into consideration for the award of the Prize.
16. Renault Nederland shall endeavour to send or have the email sent to the Winner within 1 hour after the Winner has been decided. However, no rights can be derived from this. The Winner has 7 days after the announcement of the Winner to accept the Prize. Renault Nederland understands acceptance as the confirmation of the email sent on behalf of Renault Nederland by means of a reply sent to firstname.lastname@example.org which includes all the information requested in the email sent by or on behalf of Renault Nederland.
17. The Winner forfeits his or her entitlement to the Prize when Renault Nederland has not received confirmation from the Winner at email@example.com within 10 days after the receipt of the email.
18. When the initial Winner has not fulfilled his or her obligation to send a confirmation with all the necessary information within the aforementioned period of a total of ten days after the email was sent then a new Winner shall be decided in exactly the same manner as referred to in this Section.
19. Participation in the Promotional Competition and the use of the Vehicle that is made available is at the participant's risk.
20. Renault Nederland is not liable for any loss whatsoever suffered as a result of or in connection with the Promotional Competition or participation in the Promotional Competition, including loss incurred as a result of or as a consequence of defects in prizes awarded by Renault Nederland and/or third parties.
21. Renault Nederland is not liable for any loss whatsoever suffered in connection with the use of its website or websites or with links to the websites of third parties on its website or other technical facilities.
22. Although Renault Nederland takes every possible care in the organization of the Promotional Competition and the administration of its website or websites, it is nevertheless possible that the information that is presented or provided is incomplete or incorrect. Any inaccuracies, spelling mistakes or other comparable errors in the information on the website or websites of Renault Nederland, or in any other material or promotional materials whatsoever published by Renault Nederland, cannot be used against Renault Nederland or result in any obligation of Renault Nederland.
23. The above exclusions of liability of Renault Nederland are also applicable to employees of Renault Nederland, auxiliary and other staff called in by Renault Nederland and third parties called in by Renault Nederland.
24. The personal data provided to Renault Nederland in connection with the Promotional Competition is stored in the Promotional Competition database of Renault Nederland and shall be used solely for the execution of the Promotional Competition. Renault Nederland shall delete the data immediately after the completion of the Promotional Competition.
26. Each participant warrants that all data provided by him/her is correct, up to date and complete.
27. A Participant who wishes to amend his/her data can contact Renault Nederland, by post, Postbus 75784, 1118 ZX Schiphol, or by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. Renault Nederland is entitled to unilaterally amend these Promotional Competition Terms and Conditions without prior notice and without any statement of the reasons. Renault Nederland shall post an amended version of the regulations on its websites, http://www.renault.nl (the Netherlands) and https://renault.nl/ddw.
29. This Promotional Competition complies with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance 2014.
30. Questions, comments or complaints about the Promotional Competition can be communicated to Renault Nederland NV, Customer Relations department, by calling the toll-free number 0800 – 0303 or completing the contact form at http://www.renault.nl. Written complaints can also be lodged with the Netherlands Gaming Authority, Postbus 298, 2501 CG The Hague. The Netherlands Gaming Authority shall notify Renault Nederland of the receipt of a complaint.
31. The Promotional Competition, these Promotional Competition Terms and Conditions, and all disputes arising from the Promotional Competition are governed by Dutch law. All disputes arising from the Promotional Competition or the Promotional Competition Terms and Conditions shall only be submitted to the competent court of Amsterdam.
Version: 15 October 2018